Are you an Indian looking for Indian lawyers in Dubai from your home country, who will assist you at an affordable rate? Then, our Advocates and Legal Consultants is the best option for you.
Indians contribute to the large number of migrants in Dubai, and every year a large number of Indians migrate to the UAE in search of job opportunities. Many of them are also members of the Emirati family. Dealing with legal issues abroad can be difficult and challenging for any exit. If there are legal issues, our Indian lawyers in Dubai can help and guide you through your difficult time. We also have Malaysian and Kerala lawyers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and other Emirates in the UAE.
- Assistance in queries relating to all legal matters.
- Assistance in Marriage related issues including divorce, child custody, maintenance and drafting of divorce agreements.
- Company formation, documentation, obtaining various licenses and registrations.
- Mediation and arbitration services in matters in which out of court settlement is possible.
- Advisory/ Opinion relating to complex legal issues, both civil and criminal.
- Inheritance, wills and succession.
- Drafting of lease deeds, sub-lease agreement, leave and license deed, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, power of attorney, sale deeds, and other commercial agreements
- Real Estate matters
- Cheque Dishonour cases
- Travel Ban Check/ Immigration issues
Considering the large number of Indian Expats in the UAE, our Law Law Firm has trained a team of Indian Lawyers in Dubai, with expertise in both Indian and UAE Court Systems. Being competent in both of these programs is very important because there is a big difference between them – and this is what our Indian lawyers have that makes them the best choice, especially for Indians looking for a law firm in Dubai.
You can also get help in a few other areas for example biotechnology and life sciences, hospitality law, international tax, Air Travel, intellectual property law, energy projects and health care law, etc. You will be able to have a stress-free life by hiring Indian Attorneys professional services in Dubai. The most competent and experienced business lawyers provide complete guidance on rules and regulations, UAE rules for you in all aspects of life and give you a life full of peace and relaxation.
The legal system in the UAE is traditionally different in India. Both countries follow different laws. India follows the common law and Dubai follows the Civil Law. Therefore, both regions differ in their structure. Anyone from India can find it difficult to understand legal systems in Dubai. This can sometimes get them into trouble. The important thing to understand here is that you cannot make ignorance an excuse, so having a basic knowledge of rules and regulations is inevitable.
Our Indian lawyers in Dubai are well versed in UAE laws and are well versed in Indian law and can handle your complaints and questions in the best way possible at fair prices.